Are you one of those that keep your PC running all the time? By doing so, you are paying for electricity that doesn’t have to be used, and for no real purpose. But it can be a pain to shut down and start the computer back up each time you want to use it.
PC Auto Shutdown solves this problem by allowing you to automatically shutdown, reboot, power off, suspend, log off or hibernate your PC at a time of your choosing. Everyone is out of the office by 6p? In bed by 10p every night? Set all computers to shut down at that time, and reap the savings.
With its ability to shut down at a scheduled time, it can also be adjusted to do so when no one is logged in or the computer is in power conservation mode to avoid frustrating losses of data during those times when you’re working overtime. All available options give the user ways to schedule the shutdown event for any need; daily, weekly or only one time.
PC Auto Shutdown can also be set to clean up the Recycle Bin, delete temporary files, cache, cookies, history, and auto- complete entries along with recent documents to improve system performance and protect your privacy.
Key features of PC Auto Shutdown:
· Shut down, power off, reboot, hibernate, suspend or log off computers at schedule time.
· Shut down, power off, reboot, hibernate, suspend or log off computers at schedule time when no user is logged in
· Activate computers from suspended power conservation mode, and shut down, power off, reboot, hibernate, suspend or log off computers at schedule time
· Schedules can be customized to meet your needs.
· Hotkeys can be set up to shut down your computer instantly.
· Clean up cookies, history, temporary files and Recycle Bin to protect your privacy.
· Set password to avoid others changing your schedule configuration.
· Customize alarm sound and countdown duration during shutdown.
· Log each shutdown events.
System requirements are:
· Pentium 166MHz or higher
· 32 MB of available RAM (64 MB recommended) plus 1 MB of available disk space for installation