CA Internet Security...
Download CA Internet Security Suite 2010 126.96.36.1995
Protect your PC from Antivirus Threats with CA Internet Security Suite Plus
If you are looking for a comprehensive antivirus protection for your computer, then CA Internet Security Suite Plus would be the best fit for you. This cutting-edge antivirus software tool gives a complete protection to your system from viruses, spyware, hackers, spam, phishing, offensive websites, and other internet threats. No matter what type of threat diminishes your PC Performance, the CA Internet Security Suite Plus can help you eleminate it.
With ISS Plus in place, you can easily get rid of those hassles that makes your PC difficult to manage. A combination of preconfiguration settings, user-friendly interface and award winning technology is what that makes the ISS Plus to stand out from rest of the other antivirus software tools. The software provides automatic updates on security issues and eliminates the threats without causing any data loss. It in fact saves a back up of all the documents, videos, music files, program data and PC settings before eliminating the virus threats from the system. The ISS plus also provides you with the convenience of transfering all back up data to a different PC.
The ISS Plus provides with several help tools, intuitive wizards and customer services for ease of use. Learning about hte Key Features of the ISS plus will help you get a hang of it.
Key Features of CA Internet Security Suite
The following are some of the key features of CA Internet Security Suite 2010:
- Helps to control the online activities of the users. You can simply filter or deny access to certain websites, instant messengers and other online services, depending on your needs.
· Safeguards your PC from intruders, hackers and malicious programs.
· Safeguards your PC from viruses, worms and trojan horses.
· Protects your PC from all types of spyware threats.
· Anti-Phishing helps you to secure your system from phishing attacks, data theft and malicious websites.
· Prevents the entry of spam emails using industry leading technologies, such as DKIM (Domain Keys Identified Mail) and SPF (Sender Policy Framework).
· Constantly updates Signatures to protect your system the latest threats.
· Produces reports on user activities and system alerts.
Intuitive Help Desk
· An interactive and intuitive help desk to help you with any information pertaining to ISS. The Fast Facts, Custom Support, and a Help Key turns out to be a great help for any one who wishes to explore and learn about using ISS effectively.
System Requirements for CA Internet Security Suite 2010
The following are the system requirements for CA Internet Security Suite 2010.
· 256 MB RAM for Windows XP
· 512 MB RAM for Vista
· 1 GB RAM for Windows 7
· 300 Mhz Pentium compatible CPU for Windows XP
· 800 Mhz for Vista
· 1Ghz for Windows 7
· Hard Disk Space (for file un-pack and setup): 300 Megabytes
· Hard Disk Space (for Installed Suite): 150 Megabytes
The following are some of the few limitations in CA Internet Security Suite 2010.
· 14-day trial period
· Nag screen
· "My Files" feature (CA Backup and Migration) has been disabled.