Secure Folder Hider
Secure Folder Hider Review 2.8
Protect and Hide your Confidential Files with Secure Folder Hider
Looking to secure the privacy of your files? Keep it hidden. The Secure Folder Hider has simplified the process of hiding files in a PC. This easy-to-use Firefox extension lets you protect sensitive files in a secure way. With Secure Folder Hider, you no longer have to fear about the hackers and data stealers, becuase the extension keeps your file in the most secure location and secures it with a strong password.
The remarkable feature of the Secure Folder Hider is that it keeps your files hidden even if some one turns on the View Hidden Files. The links to recent documents and files will also not disclose the view of the hidden files.
If you want to boost the security of your hidden files, you can lock it with a password. You can access the files at the time of the need by entering a password or using a hot key.
Summary of the Key Features of Secure Folder Hider
- Hide unlimited number of files in your Computer
- Unhide the needed folders or all the hidden folders as and when required.
- Folders are removed out of Windows Explorer completely
- Doesn't list hidden folders with document short cuts or on recent document list.
- Runs at Window Startup
- The Software runs in stealth mode and doesn't show up on Ctrl+Alt+Del
- Create a Hotkey to deactivate stealth mode, hide folders, unhide folders.
- Create Passwords for added protection.
- Current Version of Secure Folder Hider is compatible with Secure Folder Hider.
The 15 day trial and Nag Screen are the only limitations in Secure Folder Hider. However, you can get rid off the limitations by purchasing the licenced version of the software.
Rebrand Software, LLC