Discover the Server Location of Websites with Flagfox
Looking to figure out the server location of websites? The Flagfox can help you locate the current website's server location with ease. This incredible Firefox extension displays a flag icon in the status bar or the address bar of the web browser. A simple click on the flag icon is all that you got to do to discover the server location of the website, ISP, city, website's registrant and much more. You can even customize the context menu to find the needed details of a website.
The Flagfox retrieves the server location of the websites by accessing the IP address database that is present inside the extension. So, you don't have to worry about the authenticity of the results returned by Flagfox.
Summary of the Key Features of Flagfox
- Identifies and displays the Server Location, ISP, website registrant details and much more.
- Allows you to customize the Extension to display selective details of the website.
- Provides accurate results.
- Displays Flagfox icon in the browser.
- iPv4 & IPv6 address location database has been updated recently.
- Catalan locale feature has been recently included.
If you are looking for an easier way to figure out the IP address and Server location of websites, then Flagfox is the best tool for you.
What\"s New in This Release: [ ]