Create macros to automate most common tasks!
With Macro Express Pro you can create timesaving macros for specific applications and global macros that will work with any Windows program. Dozens of wizards are available to help you create the macros that will let you automate common computer tasks, including typing text, launching Web sites, downloading files, and creating reminders. You will be able to launch macros by short keys, hot keys, pop-up menu, a window title, or via a timed schedule.
Macro Express also supports the ability to send email. The email feature includes a built-in address book and a wizard that will prompt you for all options, including optional dial-up networking connection. Macro Express is an incredibly powerful macro recorder and playback utility. Automate all of your common tasks by simply turning on the recorder, performing the actions one time, then calling up the macro when needed. Better yet, use one of several available wizards to create your macros.
Macro Express will insert text or dates; launch programs and Websites; control your mouse; insert symbols, dates, or time; execute delays, pauses, and repeat loops; cut and paste to the Clipboard; perform window commands; and lots more. It\"s difficult to imagine a task that Macro Express can\"t automate. Use it globally or for specific programs, launching macros via Hot Key, ShortKey, mouse clicks, a pop-up menu, or a timed schedule. Create wizards, use the scripting editor, and more. For more powerful and complex macros, it\"s easy to create if/then/else logic that examines variables and makes decisions based upon what it finds.
The macros that you create can pause, wait for input, perform loop logic, resize windows, manipulate clipboard data, and make complex decisions.
· Pentium or equivalent or greater
· 56 MB hard disk space
· 30 days trial period
What\"s New in This Release: [ ]
· Added Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 to the \"Get OS Version String\" and \"If OS Version\" commands.
· A portable version is now available for use on portable devices.
· Now handles Read Only and protected macro files better.
· When the Macro Nickname field has focus, pressing Ctrl+a selects all.
· Improved removing the shortkey activation characters before launching a shortkey activated macro.
· Multiple default values may now be set when using the \"Multiple Choice\" option of the \"Multiple Choice Menu\" command.
· Improvements to the message that appears when backing up macro files.
· A message now appears when packing macro files.
· The total amount of memory installed on the computer is now reported correctly in the event of a crash.
· Improved the \"File must be ready for xx seconds\" feature of the Wait for File to be Ready command to make it more reliable.
· The sample macro file samples.mex is copied to the same folder as the default macro when the First Time Wizar...