VCDGear 3.56 Build 050213 BETA / 3.55 was built to make it easy to extract MPEG streams out of CD images. It will help you convert your VideoCD files into MPEG, make (Super) Video CDs, correct errors in MPEG and much more. It is easy, so no problem picking it up quickly.
Since 1997, VCDGear 3.56 Build 050213 BETA / 3.55 has been enhanced to do different types of extractions, corrections and conversions. It comes with cross-platform support, meaning other machines can generate and process output that will be compatible.
Here are a few of the features in VCDGear 3.56 Build 050213 BETA / 3.55:
- MPEG correction to repair some of the MPEG errors can be made on the fly
- MPEG steam extractions can be made from favorite CD images
- Allows VideoCD and Super VideoCD image creation
- Sample generation
- Support for multiple languages
- Cross-platform support
- Command line and graphical interface versions available