DVD slideshow GUI Review 0.9.5.4
Windows2K, XP, Vista, Vista x64, 2003 Server, 7, 7 x64, 2008 Server
DVD slideshow GUI is a tool that allows you to create slideshows in a few easy steps. The user interface of the program is plain and simple. You can add audio, video and image files to the list by using the file browser. Thus, you can view the duration of the animation and transition for each slide, along with the subtitle and path to the audio file. You can double-click each file to input subtitle, select style tags, transitions and duration (for subtitles and transitions), use EXIF data from images as subtitles, animate all selected slides, convert a slide to AviSynth script for editing, and more.
Furthermore, DVD slideshow GUI enables you to use a pan, zoom and rotate tool, edit files in Paint, match the whole slideshow to the length of the imported music and change the font used in all subtitles. Also, you will be able to change the viewing mode when it comes to the thumbnail size, select preferred language, save projects for further editing, configure project settings (e.g. pixel aspect ratio, effects, subtitles), render and upload to YouTube, export DVD menus and slideshows (e.g. MPG, AVI, FLV, BMP) and more. The tool uses a moderate to high amount of system resources, includes a comprehensive user documentation (snapshots, tutorials, libraries) and didn't freeze or crash during our tests. It can be used by both beginners and experienced individuals. The bottom line is that DVD slideshow GUI is an excellent software that helps you easily build slideshows and we strongly recommend it to all users.Here are some key features of "DVD slideshow GUI": Features:
- Import jpg, png, bmp, avs and avi.
- Import Exif data with photos.
- Import Power Point (ppt) and Impress (obp).
- Animate, Pan, Zoom, Rotate images.
- Add animated background(jpg, png, bmp, avs and avi).
- Add multiple mp3, wav, m3u(playlist) music.
- Add subtitles with effects.
- 237 Transitions.
- Export to 17 formats.
- Add visual effects to images.
- Add visual animated effects to the slideshow.
- Edit images in paint program.
- Edit and convert to avs scripts in AvsP.
- Gui in English, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish, Galician, Czech and Danish.
- Change image order move, copy, paste for one or more slides.
- Resizing images/avi's within safearea.
- Exposition time for each slide.
- Transition time for each slide.
- Code your own avisynth transitions.
- Add your own avisynth, Free Frame, Photoshop CHA/AMP effects.
- Add random transitions.
- Add border to image.
- Change subtitle fonts.
- Sort after filenames or subtitles.
- Match slideshow to audio length.
- PAL 4:3
- PAL 16:9
- NTSC 4:3
- NTSC 16:9
- Iso DVD
- DVD folders
- Blu-Ray folders
- Mpg (Video+audio)
- Mp4 (Video+audio)
- M2v (Video)
- Mp2 (Audio)
- Ac3 (Audio)
- Avi (video)
- Avs (Avisynth)
- Gfd (Gui for Dvdauthor - DVD Menus)
- Flv (Flashvideo)
- Srt (Subtitles)
- Ssa (Subtitles)
- Chapters as smpte(txt)
- Chapters as frames numbers(txt)
- Blu-Ray rom
- MPC-HC(works on Windows 8)
- VS-Filter for subtitles
- HcEnc: More stable when rendering HD
- GFD chapterpoints
- Save External Applications
Windows 2K, XP, Vista, Vista x64, 2003 Server, 7, 7 x64, 2008 Server