A powerful but easy to use freeware IRC-client for Windows
Nettalk is a powerful and easy to use freeware IRC-client for Windows. The smart user interface is based on Windows standards, so it is a lot easyer to get used to it.
The following languages for the interface are available: English, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Hungarian and German.
Here are some key features of "Nettalk":
· Comfortable administration of many IRC connections
· Automatic command completion
· Automatic syntax insertion
· Automatic pitch completion
· Text coding
· Right write correction
· On screen insertion of the messages e.g. with plays
· Insertion of the messages if one in Windows works
· Automatic storage of the connections and area
· DCC Chat and DCC file transfer (resumption and routing support)
· University code over UTF-8 for Channels, Nicks and text
· Sockproxy support
· Adjustable acoustic notification (also over PC Speaker)
· Configurable short command and menu stronghold CUTS
· Individually adjustment possibilities for colors, background picture
· Sound Card
· usb camera
What"s New in This Release: [ ]
· In version 6.7.11 an error avoid the support for non-ASCII-chars without using UTF-8.
Nettalk 6.7.12 offers Windows users a powerful IRC-client that is both free and simple to use. Because the user interface uses the same standards as Windows, most users find it simple to get used to using.
Nettalk is broadening its horizons with this version, offering the new product in English, Hungarian, German, Russian, Dutch, and Spanish, to ensure more potential users can access its features.
Nettalk is packed with features that make it an excellent free product. It has automatic pitch completion, syntax insertion, storage of connections and area, and command completion. It also allows the user to comfortably administer several IRC connections simultaneously. On screen insertion of messages also improves the user experience, as does the adjustable acoustic notification.
Other features that are included in this release are right write correction, text coding, DCC chat and DCC file transfer, and sockproxy support. The 6.7.11 version included an error avoid to the support for non-ASCII-chars. This has been fixed in the newest version.
This program allows you to configure short command and menu stronghold cuts. You can also adjust colors and background picture for a customized experience.
Nettalk 6.7.12 offers an excellent freeware program IRC-Client for windows, providing some customizable features and user friendly designs.