Download XStream SCORM Maker 2011
An easy-to-use, multimedia course authoring tool
XStream SCORM Maker is a handy application developed to help you create multimedia courses. In a few simple steps, you can synchronize a PowerPoint presentation with a pre-existing or recorded audio file, and then output the finished course in SCORM-compliant format for sharing across multiple platforms, including Moodle and other popular LMS environments.
Here are some key features of "XStream SCORM Maker":
· Easily create a course with synchronized audio. Just import your PowerPoint slides (or other types of content slides), choose a prefabricated course template, and select your audio stream source - it"s that easy!
· Courses can be styled as Self-Running (slides advance automatically in synch with audio) or Self-Paced (the user controls the advance of the slides, which may be either synched with audio or presented without any audio).
· Import different types of content slides for your course, including PowerPoint slides, Flash animations, images (JPG and GIF), Adobe PDF documents, web page links, and links to any other type of electronic file or document.
· Add audio to your course by importing an existing audio file or recording new audio. Alternatively, you can create a course without audio.
· Includes a complete set of HTML templates that you can easily customize with your own logo, picture, and information.
· Intuitive wizard guides you step by step through the entire authoring process.
· Supports SCORM v1.1, v1.2, and 2004 deployment formats. Easily save your course as a ready-made SCORM course package and deploy it on any SCORM-compatible platform, including Moodle and other popular LMS environments.
· 14 Days Trial
XStream SCORM Maker 2011 is an easy to use, multimedia course authoring tool that integrates with Moodle and other online learning management systems (LMS).
No more fussing about with compatibility requirements or tinkering with the audio mechanics to make your online course presentations seamless. With XStream SCORM Maker 2011, you can upload existing audio files, create your own, or stay audio-free. You can set slide shows to run automatically so that students can take notes while listening, or to advance at the press of a button so learners can go at their own pace.
XStream SCORM Maker 2011 allows you to integrate PDFs, Flash files, PowerPoint presentations, audio files, and webpages. Just import the source files, then use existing templates to organize the material and output it in a SCORM-compliant format to share with learners.
Gone are the boring Blackboard and Moodle templates of the past. Try the HTML templates to customize your courses with your own logo, picture, and other relevant information. Good design makes an impression on students, and XStream SCORM Maker 2011 makes design more intuitive.
While you can consult the documentation if you get stuck, you don't need to. XStream SCORM Maker 2011's wizards make setting up a new course intuitive and streamlined. After you prepare a couple of lectures or style your course homepage, you'll be off and running.
XStream SCORM Maker 2011 runs on Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7. It is not available for Macintosh.
XStream Software Inc.